- The past two Mondays have been kinda blah. I found the remedy to that. Listening to “Forever,” by Chris Brown and packing pizza in your lunch box.
- When you give a kindergartner a choice, make sure she understands the choice she makes. Otherwise, you are found getting yelled at in the hall by her after she doesn’t like said choice.
- Paperwork is accomplished more quickly when the phone is turned off.
- When driving home and deciding whether to go to the grocery store, or visit a friend at work, always pick the friend.
- Subway is a hard place for indecisive people.
- Cherry Berry is appropriate for most any celebration.
- When deciding to jump from tile to tile in the hallway, make sure you aren’t wearing heels.
MYS bucket list progress: I am seriously considering doing something that really scares me, I just gotta get up the nerve.
How was your Monday?